Sunday, March 15, 2009

Update - Sunday, March 15, 2009

We've just returned from a weekend in Kitchener- Waterloo where we attended the funeral of our youngest son's fiancée's mother. It was actually a very encouraging experience - a very strong family, strong in their love and support for each other and strong in their faith that their wife and mother is safe in Heaven's keeping.

Tomorrow, I take the train (the really early one!) to Ottawa to spend the week with my sister. I am looking forward to seeing her and being able to help her as she adjusts back to regular living. David is staying here and looking forward to a quiet week - not having to drive anyone anywhere !!

There's not much else to report - I'll bring news from Ottawa and elsewhere when I get back after March Break. Thanks again for your prayers for all of us.

No comments: