Monday, October 27, 2008

Things are going well this time -

Things have continued to go well this cycle. David and I spent a most enjoyable day Friday, just doing 'normal stuff' - went out for lunch, drove to a nearby orchard and stocked up on apples for the winter, did some grocery shopping and eventually went out for supper, too. Not a hospital in sight all day !

Saturday, I wasn't feeling quite so well, so I started adding my extra nausea pills and things settled down. David got a chance to make supper and make cheese sauce for the cauliflower - turned out really well.

Sunday, I woke up feeling well enough to go to church, so off I went and had a good visit with friends there, especially our big Adult Sunday School class. It was good to see them again and let them see how well I am doing.

Today, (Monday) has been a pretty normal day - no extra nausea meds or anything - looking forward to supper tonight. I just have to be careful not to eat too much or too quickly these days - or I am like one of those big snakes and just have to lie down for a while and digest !

Thanks again for you r prayers - I appreciate them so much.

No comments: